Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Share & Voice: Trip to Utah

Hi all! I decided to my post this week on a trip that I took to Utah this summer. My sister and her husband live there and I went out to visit when my niece was born. I had the opportunity to do some hiking, which was awesome and so gorgeous. We hiked to a waterfall that was incredible! I was also able to witness an amazing thunder storm. I thought that these pictures would tie in nicely with my blog and also help illustrate how beautiful water is in nature.

The above pictures I took when we were on our hike. It was so cool to see such a huge waterfall. You could get so close to it that the water would spray on your face.

The last two pictures here I took in the backyard of my sister's house. There was a huge storm rolling in and I was able to capture some of the clouds. It was awesome how fast it came in and was so cool to see it over the mountains.

Hope you all enjoyed my pictures!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Ruthanne!

    I loved your post because I've gone out to Utah twice and I'm glad that you were blessed with the opportunity to go out there and see the naturistic side.

    When I went there in the summer, friends and I were hiking in the mountains and they were telling me about mountain lions and how you can see them in the trees at night by their reflective eyes! It was kinda creepy at that moment because we were hiking at dusk.

    The waterfalls are absolutely gorgeous. Where exactly in Utah did you go?

    Here is a link for Utah Nature conservancy if you want to browse or use it for something else
    http://my.nature.org/donate/how-you-can-help-donate.html?gclid=CPDynMuHr6wCFQUKKgodnnSKIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruthanne!

    Beautiful and very picturesque. I love the waterfall picture. It looks so relaxing and calming. What part of Utah were you in. Wow you really were able to demonstrate nature at its finest through these photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthanne,

    The pictures are so pretty! And yes, they do tie in nicely with your blog. I passed through Utah a couple of years ago on my way out to Nevada and it was very pretty. I have some similar pictures. It is seriously amazing the beauty that nature provides.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.